NASSCOM in association with Kerala Startup Mission are pleased to invite you to our 40th session of NASSCOM EMERGE Forum at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
In this interactive brainstorming session we will discuss how a service company can benefit from product initiatives. We talk the why, what and how of getting started on products.
- Differences between Services and Products
- Service Think vs Product Think
- Marketing Challenges for Services vs Products
- What is a Product Initiative
- Can Service companies benefit from products?
- How do you Bootstrap a product initiative in your company?
- How do you align your product initiatives to benefit services
- How can you do an Innovation Sprint?
- How can you conduct a Product Sprint?
Date & Time:19 May 2015 Tuesday,0930 hrs – 1200 hrs
Venue: Malabar Hall, Park Centre, Technopark, Trivandrum
Who Should Attend?
- CEO’s & Sr. Mgt
- Technology Folks
About the Speaker
Dorai Thodla is a serial entrepreneur. He co-founded two companies in India and two in US. Starting as a consulting company, his companies moved from services to products and augmented products with services. He currently helps companies bootstrap product initiatives, advises companies on product and market strategies (mostly selling in US). He strongly believes that building a product innovation culture in a company will help services businesses. His company tracks several emerging technology trends including Cloud Computing, Mobile Computing, Social Computing and opportunity mapping. He spends half his time in US and the other half in India.
In addition to running a product company, he is part of:
1. NASSCOM Mentoring Group in Chennai
2. Started and runs the Start-up Special Interest Group at TiE Chennai
3. Mentors a few product companies
4. Chief mentor of an Innovation Cell at an Engineering college in Chennai
5. Codes for fun when he has free time and spends a lot of time mentoring students
We look forward to your valuable participation